Man, I just took a giant stroll down memory lane with your blog. Now some 15 years later I might actually take a step back into Azeroth, but with a much healthier perspective at this point in my life. My time in DoD wasn't very long-term and fairly innocuous, but I enjoyed my time with the group because they were a good group of people I honestly didn't realize at the time were something special.
4 comments:
ทดลองเล่น Marine88 ป็นเว็บไซต์ที่เชี่ยวชาญด้านการเดิมพันกีฬาและคาสิโนออนไลน์ ซึ่งมีการบริการที่มีคุณภาพและปลอดภัยสำหรับผู้เล่นทุกระดับ PG SLOT ด้วยระบบการเงินที่มั่นคงและรวดเร็ว
Hello nicee post
It's great that you are back and writing again.
Man, I just took a giant stroll down memory lane with your blog. Now some 15 years later I might actually take a step back into Azeroth, but with a much healthier perspective at this point in my life. My time in DoD wasn't very long-term and fairly innocuous, but I enjoyed my time with the group because they were a good group of people I honestly didn't realize at the time were something special.
Post a Comment